We are looking to fill a Full Stack Developer position for Web Application development. The ideal profile (any gender identity) is comfortable in all aspects of web development with NodeJS as backend and Angular / Ionic as frontend.
In addition, he/she/they has good knowledge and experience applying good practices in the design and implementation of applications, following SOLID principles and with a proper use of design patterns. In addition, he/she/they is proficient in the Linux console and is aware of the impact that design decisions have on systems.
In this role (depending on skills):
* Development of web applications or of their components and services using JS / Typescript and frameworks such as Angular and runtime NodeJS.
* Function implementation in new web apps or existing mobile applications.
* Participation in the design of microservices-based architectures and implementation using best practices and SOLID principles.
CFGS DAW/DAM, engineer, graduate in computer engineering or equivalent work experience.
* At least 3 years of experience developing web and/or mobile applications.
* Excellent knowledge of Angular.
* Good knowledge of Node.js.
* Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, design patterns and application of SOLID principles.
* Experience consuming both relational databases (such as MySQL or MariaDB, MS SQL, …) and non-SQL (such as MongoDB, …).
* Good level of English (Reading and Writing)
* Knowledge of TDD, reactive components, state management models, asynchronous applications, hexagonal architecture, distributed applications, RabbitMQ or other message broker, OpenAPI / Swagger, web services, OWASP best practices, continuous integration.